Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:10:45 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
Cc:        Mathieu Arnold <mat@mat.cc>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src UPDATING src/sys/conf newvers.sh

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Erik Trulsson wrote:
> You can give two -r options to cvs diff.
> cvs diff -r TAG1 -r TAG2 file
>
> will show the difference between versions TAG1 and TAG2 of the file.

Minor nit.  You'll probably want to omit the spaces between the -r
option and the tags. Make this command line:

	cvs diff -rTAG1 -rTAG2

I don't remember why I started striping the spaces, but I think I had
run over some problem. Can't remember exactly what it was, but well...
just thought I'd mention.

- Giorgos