Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:07:13 -0700 (MST)
From:      Deborah Hooker <deb@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup frequency?

I'm running 3.1-STABLE on a box that I depend on, but that isn't
mission critical (seems like a good description of a box that should
be running -STABLE, from what I've seen).  How often does it make
sense to cvsup/make world?  (Not counting when I see particular fixes
that I want to incorporate.)  I'm thinking about just on a regular
basis sort of tracking of stable, here.

Suggestions?

				-Deb

--