Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:16:53 +0800
From:      yingle <yingle@onceok.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to add a second hard-disk?

Dear sir,

I have a new IDE disk to be added into a FreeBSD computer. Follows
are the steps I do:

1. /stand/sysinstall -> configure -> Fdisk, make the partition,
use all space for FreeBSD.
2. /stand/sysinstall -> configure -> Label -> Create, give all
space for NF system and mount to /u0, but error while doing Write.

Now I do the old disk follow above steps. The old disk was made to
two partitions: one is FressBSD, the other is unused. I configure
the unused one to FreeBSD, too. There is the same error as the new
disk.

Very thankful for your help.

Sincerely,
Huang, Yunyun