Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 00:18:01 +0200
From:      Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ports tree has been unfrozen

--cih9CcvR6VAUKoGd

The ports tree is now fully open for commits now most of the Xorg
fallout has been fixed.  There are still a few oustanding issues and
a lot of users are still in the progress of upgrading, so please be
gently with major changes that might conflict with those upgrades.

We thank everybody for bearing with us.  The Xorg upgrade was a major
change in our tree that affects nearly each and every one of our users,
so we chose the safe path even though this would cause issues in other
places.  A big thanks to all that helped prepare the upgrade, especially
Florent Thoumie and Dejan Lesjak, without them it wouldn't have been as
painless as it was.

Enjoy the brave new world of X.org X11R7.2!

-erwin

----- Forwarded message from Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org> -----