Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:47:25 -0600
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        adrian kok <adriankok2000@yahoo.com.hk>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: port to install

At 04:33 PM 11.27.2002 -0600, Jack L. Stone wrote:
>At 06:23 AM 11.28.2002 +0800, adrian kok wrote:
>>Hi all
>>
>>I am checking the php in ports is ver 3.23
>>how can I install ver 3.22
>>
>>thank you
>>

>A couple of ways:
>
>1) pkg_delete <name of pkg>
>2) got to /usr/ports/<php_dir3.22>
>3) make install clean
>
>...or, use portupgrade utility which does it all for you. If you don't have
>it installed, goto:
># /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade

Never mind my earlier message which I mis-read. I see you want an older
port and not indication that you have any version of php installed.

Your should be able to install the version wanted by pkg_add -r <url of
php3.22>

-r      Use the remote fetching feature.  This will determine the appro-
             priate objformat and release and then fetch and install the pack-
             age.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator