Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:35:59 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Michael Haro <perl@netmug.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AppleTalk IP support???

Michael Haro wrote:

> I was wondering if anybody knew of a port which runs under FreeBSD which
> supported AppleTalk IP serving.  Last I checked, netatalk supported
> ethernet appletalk but not appletalk over IP.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

there are a set of patches available that support appletalk over IP

the people at UMICH have 4 sets to chose from and are
making up a composite set for the next release.

The guy who's most vocal about his patches is asun (arther sun)
but I forget his email address.

there's probably a lot from him in the netatalk mailing list archives.

http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/

for more info