Date:      Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:37:23 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ivan Alexandrovich <ivsan@ngs.ru>
Subject:   Re: Subject:   ethernet Q-in-Q ?

Hi!

> Here's ugly patch against in 8.2-RELEASE (see attachment) that
> makes vlan nesting possible.

> Don't know about possible side effects though.
> I suppose it doesn't play well wth bridges etc.

Is there an PR for that ? Should I create one 8-) ?

Any comments on the side effects from other readers of this list ?
Any chance to get the patch in the standard kernel ?

I'm far from being an expert in those things, so what might be reasons
for not including this patch ?

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         9 years to go !