Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:04:28 +0100
From:      "Dave Goode" <dave@davegoode.net>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   scribus-0.6

Team,

scribus-0.6 (latest production version) builds correctly by bumping the
version in the Makefile as long as Qt2 is specified. It won't build with
Qt3, which is correct according to the author.

I'll follow the procedure in the porter's handbook for submitting it - this
is just for your information. Unless someone else wants to update the
Makefile and pkg-plist.

scribus-0.7.3 (latest developer's version) doesn't build yet. I'm consulting
with the author - he's admitted to some BSD 'incompatibilities' that he'll
look into removing. I'm gently encouraging him to remove them sooner rather
than later ;-)

Dave
--
www.davegoode.net