Date:      Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:31:17 -0600
From:      Mauricio Marquez <mmarquez@enlace.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: deleting a nasty directory entry

Well, thanks to all that have responded but i still have the file or
directory (i have no idea which it is).

I tried with both " and ´. rm "stuff" returns Unmatched `. rm ´stuff´
returns No such file or directory.

I went with rm -i * but it says some weird characters (different that what
appears in the ls display) is a directory. Now there´s no way I can match
those weird characters to try to do an RMDIR ´weird chars´ and there´s no
RMDIR -i option.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Mauricio