Date:      Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:11:08 +0200
From:      Oliver Epper <oliver@epper.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   totem with xine backend crashes

Hi all !

I've just build totem 'as is', that means with the xine backend.
(which I prefer) Totem crashes immediatley after opening any
media file ! It plays dvd, though. (with totem dvd://)
The system where I've installed the resulting package had the
gnome2-lite port already installed, so /usr/X11R6/bin/totem
was replaced by the totem package.
As a quick test I build an installed xine which works smoothly.
Even 'totem --debug' has no hint on what goes wrong.

Any ideas ? (P.S.: FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p5, ports as of today)

Oliver