Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 1997 10:44:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Dyson <dyson@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        sysseh@netfl15a.devetir.gov
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VM Subsystem oddities

> Johgn, is this related to the stuff from Alan Cox that came through recently,
> or is the VM collapsing code that was ifdef'd out?

I don't think that this is Alan's fault -- I think that it is mine.
Recompile the kernel with -DOLD_COLLAPSE_CODE until I can fix
it tonight.  It didn't seem to cause me any trouble, and getting rid
of the code would have been nice.  However, our shadow chain cleanup
appears to be insufficient.  I'll re-instate the original code
tonight.

John