Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:45:45 PST
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DualBoot issues

Sorry Sam, meant to reply all instead of just you alone...

I'm wondering the exact smaething myself about the MBR issue. Though, unless
all you need is a file, or the kernel on some media then import it to c:\? I
know there's way of using the NT Boot Loader to load FreeBSD, but I haven't
had a chance to try itout yet myself.

And yes, I believe there are NTFS drivers.