Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 1997 23:46:19 -0500
From:      BexBox <jbergero@cgocable.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HD space

Hi , I got a serious problem...

  Let me shows you an example, If I want to install FreeBSD on a 30 MB
partition I will never have enough space I know that , but if I try it
will tell me that the partition is full during the setup. And now come
my problem, I am a win95 user, so I want that space back for my windows,
but this space is lost somewhere I dont know, if I want it back I have
to create a new partition like d: but I want this space back on my c:
... I dont want to create a new partition to get this "lost space" back
everytime my setup is stop for any reason...

Anyone can help ?  I really need this help!

Thanks