Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:33:42 -0500
From:      Jason Dusek <jason-dusek@uiowa.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tomcat Goes Its Own Way

Hi,

I am having a weird problem with Tomcat:

If I go into the jsp examples and modify the .jspx files, my changes have no
effect on how they are executed! I can even delete them, it doesn't matter -
they run just as before. But deleting or modifying .html files in the same
directory has the expected effected. I have tried restarting Tomcat, and I 've
even rebooted my machine - it doesn't seem to make any difference.

How is this happening? Does Tomcat keep redundant copies of the .jspx files
somewhere?

- Jason