Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:12:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   MIDI anytime soon?  Patches available anywhere?

Still eagerly awaiting the new MIDI stuff here.  Is it ready to be
committed, but just being held up due to Mat's personal business?

I've tried unsuccessfully to locate the patches.  If anyone knows where
they can be found, I'd certainly appreciate it.

I actually started browsing the NetBSD site last night to see what kind
of MIDI support they have.  Looks like they've had MIDI all along, or am
I mistaken?

It's been *way* too long since we've had any kind of MIDI support in
FreeBSD!  It is time!  :-)

Thanks.

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads@cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"