Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:14:44 -0800
From:      "Neeraj Sharma" <neeraj.dl@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg on FreeBSD does not work

I am a newbie to FreeBSD world. I am trying to install FreeBSD6.2 on my HP
zv5240us laptop. Everything else went off fine except the X config. I ran
the command X -configure which created a xorg.conf.new file. When I use that
to run X it just shows a blank screen and I am not able to go back to the
console also.

I tried playing around with the parameters in xorg.conf.new file but without
success. If anyone can help me with this it will be great...

--
Thanks & Regards,
Neeraj Sharma