Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 02:04:42 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <rfotescu@idsrom.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What to tell to Linux-centric people?!

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU wrote:

> > The reason people are getting mad at you is that you have been told
> > from the beginning that what linuxapps or whatever does is the
> > equivalent they *at last* implemented of our Ports, and still
> > inferior to boot, but you just DON'T F*CKING LISTEN.
> >

> This isn't really something which would matter, anyway [ls-color, that is].
> Which means is the mentality [I'd say, stubbornnes] of *YOUR COMMUNITY* [as
> to quote you; please read "FreeBSD community"].

[etc]

Now get back to my message and read the rest of it. I answered every
single point you have made so far.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Is it true that you're a millionaire's son who never worked a day
in your life?"
	"Yeah, I guess so."
	"Lemme tell you, son, you ain't missed a thing."