Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:27:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: overclocking and freebsd

	It's because the older chips were manufactured at the higher
prices so they cost more. Plus they're still in the pipeline so they have
to try to sell them. This is really common, especially with CPU
chips... most likely you'll find if you went to buy the slower chip that
they'll be out of stock. :)

	Rick

Rick's FreeBSD Web page http://heorot.1nova.com/freebsd
Ace Logan's Hardware Guide http://hw.shatteredcrystal.com