Date:      25 Mar 2004 18:22:01 +0100
From:      task@ifi.uit.no (=?iso-8859-1?q?Tage_Stabell-Kul=F8?=)
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Another CVS repository

IN the Handbook, Appendix A.3 Anonymous CVS, you might want to add
our CVS mirror.  We have had it running for several years, but only
used for our own needs.  It is is, however, well maintained.  And
offers it's resources on both IPv4 and IPv6.

To use it, set
        CVS_RSH=ssh
and add the following to you ~/.ssh/config:
        Host anoncvs.no.netbsd.org
        Port 11750

All this is explained at http://www.pasta.cs.uit.no/Pasta/anoncvs.html.

Obviously we would be (more than) happy to have you point
anoncvs.no.freebsd.org at our server.  We «are» already
ftp3.no.freebsd.org.  Which reminds me that ftp2.no.freebsd.org
doess't seem to exists any more - maybe you would like to point that
to us as well.

Best regards,

 [TaSK@/\\]

////   Tage Stabell-Kulų   | email: task@cs.uit.no////
/// Dept. Computer Science | Phone +47 7764 4032  ///
//   University of Tromsų  | Fax:  +47 7764 4580  //
/     9037 Tromsų, Norway  | http://www.ifi.uit.no/