Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:45:34 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron+usenet@coitusmentis.info>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: postfix on FreeBSD

On 2005-03-09, Paul Schmehl scribbled these
curious markings:
> Should be:
> postmap hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/access

Really? I've updated hash files (not access, but canonical and
transport) without the hash: prefix and they've worked fine. Taking a
look at the top of those files even shows the usage without the hash:
prefix (access included).

Best Regards,
Christopher Nehren
If you ask the wrong questions, you get answers like "42" and "God".