Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:48:03 -0400
From:      Michael Toth <freebsd.mtoth@queldor.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sudo -K/-k ineffective

On 07/30/2010 06:00 PM, Chris Rees wrote:
> It's by design. There's a timeout that you can set, try man sudo.
>
> Chris
>
> --------

Chris,

That is not by design.

sudo -K should remove the timestamp

--

sudo

        -K          The -K (sure kill) option is like -k except that it
removes
                    the user's time stamp entirely and may not be used in
                    conjunction with a command or other option.  This option
                    does not require a password.

--
Gurpreet,
   I am not sure if this is a known bug, I was not able to duplicate