Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:17:57 -0600
From:      Mike Morgan <mikemorgan@financialfusion.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   XFree86 and Microsoft Intellimouse

------_=_NextPart_001_01C029AA.BD570FB4

I ran into a strange problem today.  I've setup numerous FBSD boxes in the
past but, when I go into /stand/sysinstall to configure XFree86 server, I
confirm the that the mouse does work by enabling and testing it, then I go
into the XFree86 setup to configure my graphics card in such (all the while
my mouse is working in the setup).

However when I click "DONE" to finish; my mouse does not display, but I can
tell it's running because items will highlight when my mouse goes over them
(i.e. the final confirmation to save your xfree86 setup).

This is the first time this has happened and I'm at a total loss.

tnx
Michael Morgan

------_=_NextPart_001_01C029AA.BD570FB4

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>XFree86 and Microsoft Intellimouse</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I ran into a strange problem today.&nbsp; I've setup =
numerous FBSD boxes in the past but, when I go into /stand/sysinstall =
to configure XFree86 server, I confirm the that the mouse does work by =
enabling and testing it, then I go into the XFree86 setup to configure =
my graphics card in such (all the while my mouse is working in the =
setup).&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>However when I click &quot;DONE&quot; to finish; my =
mouse does not display, but I can tell it's running because items will =
highlight when my mouse goes over them (i.e. the final confirmation to =
save your xfree86 setup).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>This is the first time this has happened and I'm at a =
total loss.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>tnx</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Michael Morgan</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C029AA.BD570FB4--