Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:14:44 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Westpac Bank <security.alert@westpac.com.au>
To:        arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Service Availability Notification

   Dear Valued Customer,

   Westpacs Electronic Banking Services Security Team is carrying
   out a fraud prevention exercise on all accounts to reduce and prevent
   Fraud on our online Banking system .All Verified Accounts will recieve
   Special Anti-Fraud Protection, Which will reduce all risks of Online
   Fraud.
   It is time for all our customers to protect their account log on
   details
   to help us fight against internet fraudster's on our online banking
   system.
   Please click on [1]https://secure.westpac.co.au/cgi/logon to continue
   protect
   your account information to the verification process.
   Remember Failure to protect your account details will lead to account
   suspension for security Reasons.
   Westpac Online Banking Internet Security Team,
   Copyright (c) Westpac Online Banking is authorised and regulated by
   the Financial Services Authority.