Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:39:28 +0100
From:      David von Stetten <stetten@gi.alaska.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   vmware and FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE

Hello everybody....

When I read a couple of days ago that the linux version of vmware now runs
on FreeBSD I got all excited, but then I noticed that this was only the
case for -current. I am using FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE, so I was wondering if
there would be any way to get vmware to run on this version? Maybe by
pgrading the linux emulator or something....

Any comments on the subject would be highly appreciated! :-)

Thanks,
David