Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:31:47 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Jan Srzednicki" <winfried@student.uci.agh.edu.pl>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: CMD 649 UDMA problem

You were unclear about how many HD you have on the
expansion controller. But if you have a UDMA100 &
UDMA66 HD on the same ribbon then the problem is
the controller has stepped down to the lowest speed
device on the ribbon. Only put like speed HD on same ribbon.
Or another area to check is PC hardware bios, verify HD
expansion card is not sharing irq with some other device,
this is very very important.