Date:      Wed, 20 May 2015 00:42:02 +0200
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
To:        Tobias Berner <tcberner@gmail.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: deskutils/owncloudclient dumps core

On 05/20/15 00:24, Guido Falsi wrote:
> On 05/19/15 14:50, Tobias Berner wrote:
>> Hi
>>

>> The problem imho is, that it mixes qt4 and qt5.
>>
>> Easiest work around is just to build the qt5 gui -- that's what
>>
>> I've been doing for a year now.
>>

> How do you compile against qt5?
>
> At present the security/qtkeychain port is quite updated and inadequate.
> It's impossible at present to have it installed for both qt4 and qt5.
>
> Now that I've looked at it I suspect that's the real cause of problems
> and what makes qt5 symbols get mixed in. If qt is present qtkeychain
> will happily pick up that one.
>
> This would also explain why the bug does not show up in poudriere built
> ports.

A quick test on my machine which showed the problem exposed that the
cause of the problem is really in qtkeychain.

I'll perform a quick fix for that, to avoid the core dump. A better
solution (both ports able to build both on qt4 and qt5) will require
some more time.

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>