Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:05:58 -0700
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@sigbus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 4.0 and FreeBSD 4.0

I've recently installed XFree86 4.0, and everything appears to be running
smoothly, except I've lost all colors in colorls and tools like mutt.  All
text that should be color is mapped to black.  I've updated the termcaps by
hand, but that didnt seem to help.  I've also checked the app-defaults and
they still look good.  Anyone else see this, or have any ideas?

-Crh

      Charles Henrich       Manex Visual Effects       henrich@sigbus.com

                       http://www.sigbus.com/~henrich