Date:      17 Dec 1998 09:31:20 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Config NeoMagic *driver* support in XF86 SVGA port (3.3.3)?

Running on 2.2.8-STABLE cvsupped and built yesterday. Ports cvsupped
yesterday too. Tried to build the new XFree86-3.3.3 port in
/usr/ports/x11/XF86 to get support for NeoMagic chipset in my
laptop. The compiled (SVGA) server does not include this driver, tho
the pre-built one on xfree86.org does (built on a 2.2.5 system).

I've been wandering through the source code in the port looking for
where I specify what drivers to include in the SVGA server but I can't
find it.  It's a lot of code and I don't have experience mucking with
it.

Can some one point me at what I need to add/change to specify driver
support for NeoMagic in the SVGA server?

Thanks.