Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:01:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andriy Gapon <agapon@excite.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT and bridge

In the situation of host with 3 interfaces and bridging done between two
of them, when would I need IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT kernel option ?
Is it only if I want filter bridged traffic ?
Will this option allow all non-ip traffic with IPFW2 or do I need add the
rule for non-ip traffic before 'deny everything' rule ?

--
Andriy Gapon
*