Date:      Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:50:33 -0700
From:      Adam Bayless <adam@baylessfamily.org>
To:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MySQL 5 crashing on 6.0

Well I ran with a --with-debug=full for 24 hours and never got a coredump. I had to
reinstall the version without debug because the debug version was slowing things down
too much. Is it normal for a debug version to be several times slower?

Not sure what to try next.

-adam

Adam Bayless thought no one was listening and belted out: