Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:15:44 +0100
From:      Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
To:        "Desai, Kashyap" <Kashyap.Desai@lsi.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: T2000 Sparc FreeBSD8.2 installation failed

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 06:25:47PM +0530, Desai, Kashyap wrote:
> Hi, I am using Sparc T2000 machine and see failure at installation steps.
> Below is a detail of the installation failure.

Again, the list of currently supported SPARC hardware is here:
http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/sparc.html
If you are looking for a machine with PCI-Express slots V215 and
V245 currently are your only option.
If you give me remote serial access and access to a netboot server
I'll add support for your M3000. This would take some weeks though
as this isn't the x86-world where everything is backwards-compatible.

Marius