Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2019 22:51:34 -0500
From:      Jeremy <jeremy.m.cox@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it necessary to bump target triple for lib32

While I was doing a buildworld for FreeBSD 12 stable (r353745) for amd64, I
noticed the target triple was set at x86_64-unknown-freebsd12.0 while it
was building the 32 bit libraries. I was wondering if it was necessary to
bump it to 12.1 now that 12.1 is getting ready for release, or if it
doesn't matter either way. I believe the relevant commit was from
(r338268). In any case, buildworld completed with no issues.

If it's not necessary, sorry for the noise.

Regards,
Jeremy Cox