Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2000 19:32:15 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: scalable logo

At 02:25 12-06-2000 +0530, Rahul Siddharthan wrote:
>> Though the sketch program does look interesting (at least from what I have
>> see on their web site). Too bad I have never figured out how to run X
>> without crashing my system as soon as I move the mouse outside a window.
>
>Are you sure you're running X?  It sounds more like MS to me...

Yes, I'm sure. MS crashes, too, but not that fast. I am assuming X does not
like the amount of my RAM: 8 Meg. No problem ever with pure FreeBSD in
console mode, but X crashes. Plus, my system, when new, did not come with
all the information X setup is asking for <sigh />.

>Seems to be a temporary problem here, I'm having trouble connecting
>to outside sites too.  Try after some time.  Also, the png file is
>pretty big.  There is a gzipped version of the eps file, add a .gz
>to what I sent earlier.

Thanks, will do. I'm a PostScript nut (and computer graphics in general),
so I cannot wait. :)

Cheers,
Adam