Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:53:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Memphisto <szoli@netvisor.hu>
Subject:   CD-writer (SCSI)

Finally I've got my CD burner(YAMAHA 4260) along with an Adaptec 2940
card.  I'm totally unexperienced in this area so please tell me what shall
I do to be able to burn CD's under FBSD or some useful link about this
topic. (what devices I should MAKEDEV and so on)

				Thanks in advance

Sebestyén Zoltán AKA Memphisto		It all seems so stupid,
					it makes me want to give up.
szoli@netvisor.hu			But why should I give up,
                                        when it all seems so stupid?

MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR			And please avoid Necrosoft Widows

                   -- Eagerly waiting for FreeBSD 2.2.8 --