Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:42:16 -0400
From:      "JJB" <Barbish3@adelphia.net>
To:        "sietze" <freebsd@sietze.com>, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Newbies FAK

You can write up a post to the questions list stating your problem
and what your solution was to get things working. Be sure to use an
subject that is clear about the problem and that solution is
included.  Your post will become part of the archives so anyone else
who has your problem can find solution when searching the archives.