Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:35:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Herbert Pirke <pirkeh@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome GMC Device Icons

Hi!

Under Linux I was using Windowmaker together with the
GMC file manager. My SUSE 7.0 detects automatically
all drives and installs the links on the desktop. But
FreeBSD didn't do that. I tried to figure out how it
works under linux to do the same on BSD, but it didn't
work. Does anybody know how to get that Icon on the
desktop?

Thanks,

Herbert