Date:      Thu, 7 May 1998 13:52:08 +0200
From:      "Artur Styczynski" <artur.styczynski@ntt.com.pl>
To:        <mailto:multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   BT848

Hello,
I am an owner of TVPhone. If it is possible please send information how can
I change e.g. contrast or bright sending an order to the card not by Aver
software but directly programming BT848. I asked producer of the chip  to
send me a catalogue of the chip and now I have it. I'd like to know how I
can programming BT848. If you have software procedures of any language and
you can send it to me I will appreciate it.
As I see on your site is only software fo Linux. If you know where I can
find software for win95 please tell me. Tell me also if I can compile
procedures on your site in enviroment C++ for Windows95

Please send me any answer

kind regards,
from Poland,
Artur