Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2006 23:55:03 +0300
From:      "Ivan \"Rambius\" Ivanov" <rambiusparkisanius@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Restoring FreeBSD grub loader

Hello,

I installed FreeBSD 6.1 on one machine with grub boot loader. In the
beginning there was only one entry in grub - namely FreeBSD. Later, I
had to install Windows XP on the machine and of course, it destroyed
grub and now I cannot boot FreeBSD.

I tried with booting from the FreeBSD installation disk choosing Fixit
option, but I could not use successfully grub-install command.

My question is: how can I restore the FreeBSD grub loader? Could you
please give me any hints or advance. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
Ivan

--
Tangra Mega Rock: http://www.radiotangra.com