Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:23:04 -0500
From:      "Waite, Michael" <Michael.Waite@compaq.com>
To:        "'mjacob@feral.com'" <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD and NIS

I just took a look at my yp config files and I have then set up correctly.
/etc/rc.conf has the correct params in it.
Also /etc/defaults/rc.conf is also set correctly.
I can login as root on the console and correctly do a "ypcat passwd" it
shows the information correctly from the yp server (which is Tru64 UNIX).
But if I "telnet 0" my logon information is not correct.

-----Mike