Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 09:31:04 +1000
From:      "Andrew Specht" <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
To:        "Steve Lalonde" <steve@enta.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ip-filter

basically ipfilter is already installed in 3.0 and you have to initialize it
in the kernel.  I have transproxy working on 3.0 with ipnat.  It's running
very well.  If you need any other help, just ask :)

Andrew Specht                                             |  System
Administrator
E-mail:  andrew@iaccess.com.au                  |  Internet Access Australia
Internet:  http://www.iaccess.com.au              |  Melbourne, Australia