Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:34:58 +0100
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Peter Schultz <pmes@bis.midco.net>
Cc:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "nanobsd" prototype

Am 10.03.2004 um 14:40 schrieb Peter Schultz:

> Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>> This patch contains my "nanobsd" prototype which I have been mumbling
>> about.
>
> Is there hardware available for Joe Consumer to use this with?

A bit late to the discussion, but I have been a satisfied customer with
these systems:
<http://www.lex.com.tw/index1.htm>;

I'm currently using one with a 2.5" HD as a router (and associated
stuff), but I'm planning on moving it to a 256 MB CF as soon as I have
my main home server online.

--
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 170 346 0140