Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kailesh Mussai <K.Mussai@mahatma.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fonts

Hello to all,
           I have a Dell notebook, and X works fine but just that it is giving me oversize windows and big fonts.
I have a NeoMagic card and running 800x600 with 16bps.
Could anyone help me with this, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance .

Regards,
Kailesh

==
"Wisdom is not assimilated with the eyes, but with the atoms.When your conviction of the truth is not merely in your brain but in your being, you may diffidently vouch for it's meaning."
Swami Sri Yukteswar