Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:51:24 -0700
From:      "Chris Moline" <chris@theboss.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

Hi I have done something really stupid. I have for various reasons (it's a
long story) deleted the spooling directory. I have tried to set it back up
again from scratch but that didn't work-it still wants the old directory.
Looking through the archives it doesn't look like anyone was as dumb as I
was and so now I have to ask you what i can do to get it back up and
running. What can I do? Thanks a lot.