Date:      Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:01:55 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        terry@tmk.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 6.0-RC1 new message: "atapci0: failed to enable memory mapping!"

In message: <01LUGIEOVCHY0005PA@tmk.com>
            Terry Kennedy <terry@tmk.com> writes:
: > In message: <01LUG3XKETWK000G07@tmk.com>
: >             Terry Kennedy <terry@tmk.com> writes:
: > :   The message seems to be harmless, but is confusing.
: >
: > The message is harmless and can be ignored.  You'll only see this in
: > bootverbose.
:
:   Actually, I get it with a regular non-verbose boot. I turned on the verbose
: messages to see if any related messages would print (they didn't) before re-
: porting this.

Hmmm, it is supposed to only be printed in the verbose case.  I'll
double check to see why that isn't happening, and fix as appropriate.

Warner