Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 1997 20:58:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alex Miklos <random@vnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP Problems

Hey guys - I snagged a 2.2 gamma snapshot yesterday, and I simply cannot
get the thing to work right with a dynamically-addressed PPP linkup.  The
modem dials fine, I jsut keep getting "no route" errors - the router isn't
working right.  (BTW:  my ISP has variable gateways, too...)  I've got
everything configure properly (I think...)  Just thought I'd let you know.
If you have any suggestions as to how I could get it to work - I'm
random@vnet.net.  Other than that, I love this OS...