Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:57:04 PST
From:      "Jerry Lei" <tylei@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   about port collection

Hi,

After pkg_add any pakage, do I need to do something else to use the package.
For example, I pkg_add xemacs, tcsh, ghostview and communicator4.61.
however, I can't execute them if I use exec /usr/ports/repective
directory/package that I added. Is anything I should do between those two
steps(pkg_add and exec) before I can use them? Thanks

Lei