Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:35:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Munehiro Matsuda <haro@tk.kubota.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: buildworld failed in libpam due to crypto changes.

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Munehiro Matsuda wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Buildworld failed due to crypto related changes in libpam.
> With following patch, buildworld and installworld went successful for me.

This patch looks correct to me, with one change. However I think the
pam_ssh module needs to go under secure/ with the rest of the crypto code
because of export restrictions (I know the regulations changed, but we
dont yet have a legal ruling on it).

> -.if !defined(NO_OPENSSL)
> +.if exists(${.CURDIR}/../../../crypto) && !defined(NO_OPENSSL)

.if exists(${.CURDIR}/../../../crypto) && !defined(NO_OPENSSL) &&
!defined(NO_OPENSSH)

NO_OPENSSL should imply NO_OPENSSH since the latter depends on the former,
but we also use NO_OPENSSH in other places to turn it off more finely.

Kris

----
"How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?"
"Eight!"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Oh..then, seven!" -- Homer Simpson