Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:51:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Scott Hazen Mueller <scott@zorch.sf-bay.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: getdents problem resolved

In the quoted message, 'Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>' wrote:
>I just committed a fix for the linux_getdents problem. This problem has
>been around for a while, but I simply didn't had the time to fix it...

My system is on an couple of week old -current, so I had to hand-apply the
diff to try it.  I don't know if there are dependencies on other recent
changes or not, but for now all I did was apply the changes in the last diff
to my copy of version 1.41 of linux_file.c.

>Let me know if the fix is indeed a fix or if there are still some (other)
>issues!  Sorry it took so long,

It does not seem to resolve the Citrix issue with sharing the client's disk,
given the caveat noted above.  Let me know if I can supply additional
information.

                            \scott