Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 05:54:42 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        ni@merkury.pol.lublin.pl
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: encouraging documentation writing

Lukasz Bojarski <ni@merkury.pol.lublin.pl> wrote
  in <20021119031412.B40789@merkury.pol.lublin.pl>:

ni> I think this will not eliminate the demand mentioned in the Mark's suggestion,
ni> because only-Polish writers cannot directly take part in the work of FDP, but
ni> could be helpful in finding volunteers to create new documentation, if every
ni> translation team encourages people in their counry.

 Good point.  Although Japanese folks also have excellent documentations
 in Japanese, the translating them into English is very difficult---it is
 possible to translate itself, but reviewing them is difficult due to
 the lack of native speakers who can review.  If anyone volunteers to
 arrange such works in FDP, I think it greatly helps for both of the
 translation team and FDP.