Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 02:38:34 +0900 (JST)
From:      sumikawa@ebina.hitachi.co.jp
To:        itojun@iijlab.net
Cc:        sumikawa@ebina.hitachi.co.jp
Subject:   Re: IPv6-enable ports

itojun> 	Do you think you need USE_INET6 (or something like this), to provide
itojun> 	fallback to IPv4-only port?  or can we just make them IPv6 ready
itojun> 	without any switches?

In some cases, USE_INET6 is necessary because ports-current support
both of 3-STABLE and current tree now.

For example, in ports/net/zebra, ospf6d and ripngd, which are IPv6
routing daemon modules, are not installed by 'configure' detection on
3-STABLE environment. We need to prepare the difference PLISTs on
3-STABLE and current.  It's like the relation between aout and elf in
past days.

---
Munechika SUMIKAWA @ KAME Project / FreeBSD.org